- Why should I apply ?
- Who can apply ?
- How can I apply ?
- What are the programme components ?
- Who are our mentors ?
- When is the deadline for applications ?
- How are mentees and mentors paired ?
- When will the programme begin ?
- How long is a season ?
- Which workshops are offered ?
Why should I apply ?
The programme offers you a unique chance to gain insight into the field and working environment of an alumnus, as well as their support and advices planning your career.
Who can apply ?
- Undergraduates 4th semester or above
- Undergraduates in master courses 1st semester or above
- Postgraduates in doctoral study programms
How can I apply ?
To apply follow the instructions provided here .
What are the programme components ?
A list of the modules included in the programme can be found here.
Who are our mentors ?
Our mentors are all dedicated alumni of TU-Berlin, who have at least 4 years of experience in their field.
When is the deadline for applications ?
We accept applications for the next season till the end of November.
How are mentees and mentors paired ?
All details of our matching process can be found here.
When will the programme begin ?
Kick-off with the opening event takes place in the beginning of March.
How long is a season ?
Each season of the programme lasts for 9 months.
Which workshops are offered ?
An overview of our workshops can be found here .