The target group consists of students at TU Berlin
in the second phase of their studies, i.e.
- Bachelor's students from the 4th semester onwards
- Master's students from the 1st semester onwards
- Students in structured doctoral programmes
We would like to help these groups to make the transition from study to work as smoothly as possible and to start planning their careers at an early stage.
The programme is open to all students, but might be especially helpful to
- international students wishing to pursue a career in Germany
- first generation students (being the first one in their family to study at a university)
- students who are parents or carers
- students from migrant backgrounds
- female students in male-dominated fields
It is unfortunately not possible to consider mature students on part-time Master's degree courses, as we assume that the transition to working life has already taken place.