(M)INT2WORK: Career Services for refugees and other international students
- © Alexas_Fotos / Pixabay
(M)INT2WORK is a new project of the Career Service that supports both international and refugee students with their career planning and their integration into the German labour market.
The main components of the programme include:
- Lectures and workshops about the German labour market, the job hunt and application strategies
- 1-1 student counselling and screening of application documents,
- networking events with role models and potential employers
Are you planning your first professional steps and you have the feeling you could need some help? We are happy to support you in a 1-1 counselling session on the following topics:
- Job orientation and career choice
- Job search and applying in Germany
- CV and cover letter screening
- Optimisation of your LinkedIn profile
The 1-1 sessions take place online (via zoom) and can be offered in German or English. To register for your personal 1-1 session, please send an e-mail .
Presentations & Workshops
Each semester, (M)INT2WORK offers a variety of informative lectures and interactive workshops together with experienced speakers from the industry.
Join us and you will learn everything you need to start a successful career in Germany:
- Overview about the German labour market
- Job search and application strategies
- Personal Branding
- Legal aspects of working for international students
All events can be found here: www.careerevents.tu-berlin.de/de/events 
Networking with Companies and Employers
On a regular basis, we offer (virtual) networking events with employers and experts from the industry such as career fairs, company visits and employer presentations. Join us and:
- connect with potential employers
- expand their professional networks
- discover new career opportunities
You will find all current events here shortly.
Tutorials, Tools & Links
In our ISIS/Moodle Course (M)INT2WORK you will also find numerous materials, tools and links to help you find a job and apply for a job in Germany.